Jan 12, 2010

From this Moment~

Us: Together since December 17, 2006. Two Asian kids from Southern California. Brought together by love and bonded by our similar interests.

Her: From this moment on, I will be sharing this blog with my other half: Christopher. Or as I'd like to call him (in honor of our fooding), "Tofu." Why am I doing this? A couple of reasons actually. Firstly, to restart the engines on this sad untouched blog. Secondly, to inspire our "long distance" relationship so that it feels like we're doing things together when actually, we're quite apart for most of the school year. And last, but definitely not least, I want him to improve his writing skills. In tradition of this blog, we will be reviewing the same old, same old. Life and love, and all the things that fall in between. Food, fun, and friends. Just any shared experience that we have had together.

His: This is the first time I have ever done a food blog, but I will try my best to describe everything to the best of my knowledge since we usually do not get to reviewing until a few days after tasting the foods. Hopefully by then I will still remember the distinct flavors of each dish. Hope you enjoy!


What will our first review be together?


TO CHRIS: CAPITALIZE YOUR I'S NEXT TIME. So much for improving your essay writing skills!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

How cute! I love the idea that both you and your boyfriend write about your experience! ^^